Semaphore Private was establised in 2009 to provide “Private Client” advice to individual, their families and their companies.
The basis for Semaphore Private was our ability to:
- Flag the best option for you; and
- Point you in the right direction.
In an age where the typical planning practice holds some 1000+ clients per advisor, Semaphore Private is consciously committed to keeping its client to advisor ratio at under 100.
In essence, Semaphore Private seeks to offer a Private Banking style service, on a highly personal basis, without the inherent conflicts around products which exist in the Private Banking world.
Many of our clients have been with us for over 10 years, and we delight in assisting their families with advice for their next generation.
Semaphore Private is a firm supporter of a “Fee for Service” whereby commissions are turned off, allowing complete transparency of fees.
Semaphore Private and its team of financial planners are authorised to provide and deal in the following financial products:
- Deposit Products;
- Government Debentures, Stocks or Bonds;
- Investment Life Insurance and Life Risk Products;
- Managed Investments including Investor Directed Portfolio Services;
- Securities; and
- Superannuation & Retirement Savings Accounts.